English!

10.000 easy steps to bring the Harley-Davidson Baja 100 back to Lake of Varese from where it started its journey to the USA in 1970.


You'll find broken English after the Italian text.

Cerca nel blog

domenica 10 febbraio 2013

15 ore

Non so da dove partire.
Ma sto fine settimana volevo smontare (COO andava ad un ballo in smoking e il CIO era in giro) Texana e Chicago.
Corredate da foto: 64.
Comincio da Chicago, meglio messa. Uso misurato di WD40 e occhio vispo sui segreti.
'Azz: Ranella di dimensioni discrete per terra. Terrore. Da dove viene?
Sono le 10 di sera.
Alle 23 smonto l'altro gommino del supporto testa cilindro.
Eccola, la sorella della ranella.
La stupenda Fuji x-s1 è li a riprendere l'attimo per relegarlo nella storia dell'essere umano (?).

Texana il giorno dopo si dimostra per quello che è:
Telaio storto, parafango post "stirato", pedana sx storta, serbatoio bucato poi -sorpresa, ma mica tanto- forcella disastrata.



I had no idea from where to start from.

But I wanted to dismantle the "things" (COO was at a gala party and CIO MIA).
So I started from Chicago, the lady showing less signs of her past.
I think that WD40 is available in your countries too and give for granted that you know how to use it.
All goes fine and easy.
10pm:
A big washer smiles at me, testing my skills.
Until that very moment and thanks to my German genes I took care that every part was catalogued.
Washer on the ground!
An hour later I found its sibling. Yeah, there are two rubbers to absorb vibrations from the cylinder head on the frame. And they are spaced by -you guessed it- two washers.
My Fuji X-s1 was right there to fix them for the benefit human mankind.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento